Monday, August 30, 2010

The Mt. Laurel Skiers, who are undeniably and indisputably the most active ski, sports, and social club in the known universe and Connecticut, have used "Get Out (Live A Little, Love A Lot)" as the soundtrack to a new video they've created.  I am very grateful that they chose the song! 

Do you wanna get pumped?!  Then watch this!!!


If you're interested in learning more about the Mt. Laurel Skiers (...if you don't think they look like they're having a hell of a lot of fun, you're crazy...hello Full Monty!) here's a link to their site.  I don't ski, play sports, and I'm really not very sociable at all...but this video makes me want to join!

http://mtlski.com/


--------------------------------- 
I realized today that I have 6 talents in life. And two of them involve knowing all the words to "O.P.P."

-------------------------------- 
Will you eat at a restaurant by yourself? And if not, why not? One compelling reason I heard recently was "I don't eat alone cause then I have no one to tell me if I have anything stuck in my teeth."

----------------------------------- 
No, Weezer...I look just like Buddy Holly and YOU'RE MARY TYLER MOORE!!!!!!!!!



---------------------------------
I can say that I have eaten lightening on a few occasions, but I haven't yet crapped thunder.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...