Friday, August 13, 2010

NO PICS OF ME LOSING 80 BUCKS, THOUGH!

I'd like to thank everyone who came out to the show last night at the Hard Rock Cafe at Foxwoods!!! It was a wonderful midweek treat for me, and I really appreciate the support, thank you! (No thanks to the roulette and blackjack dealers who took me for 80 big ones after the show, though...). 

Here are a few pics, some courtesy of my great friend Sue and some courtesy of some other guy...












WED 8/11/10
I wonder how many hands of blackjack I can sneak in between sets tonight. Also wonder why I'd bother, when my gambling luck is on par with Clark Griswold.


THERE'S AN IMPORTANT QUESTION I'VE BEEN WANTING TO ASK YOU ALL:


Delilah
Yeah, you know who I'm talking about. Do you...
-Love her?
-Hate her?
-Publicly say she's annoying, but secretly listen when you're alone?
-Call in regularly?
-Weep occasionally at the heartbreaking or inspirational stories she shares?
-Find yourself singing along to the intro/outro tag line "Da-LIE-laaaaaaahhhhhhh"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...