Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Please “Like” me (my music at least) on Facebook if you haven't already. I could really use the positive reinforcement (hey, I’m just being honest!). See the link and page below:

MY FACEBOOK MUSIC PAGE



SOME PICS FROM THE ACOUSTIC SHOW AT THE HARD ROCK AT FOXWOODS 9/23/10











Simple question today...should men get manicures and/or pedicures? And what do you think of men who get them? (open to both men and women)


I'm ashamed to admit...I've never understood the song "No Woman No Cry." Can anyone tell me what it means? Does it mean if you don't have a woman in your life, you'll never cry??? Don't cry, woman??? Without a woman, you'll cry??? I'm lost!!!


The band The National (@The_National) has released a live EP in the UK only. Anyone know when it'll be available in the US?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...