Thursday, April 22, 2010

MAILER FROM 4/6---NEW RECORD AVAILABLE NOW: “Arrivals and Departures” released today!

MAILER FROM 4/6---NEW RECORD AVAILABLE NOW: “Arrivals and Departures” released today!

Hi Everyone,

Well I am THRILLED to announce that my new CD, ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES, has….um…uh…what’s the word for “come in” or “landed” or “gotten here?” Well anyway, you get the point…

THE RECORD IS FINALLY AVAILABLE!!!

Special thanks to my producer and good friend Tim Bradshaw, and everyone else who worked so hard on the music, artwork, and packaging!

You can check it out and purchase it at my website, of course:

http://www.philayoub.com/

It’s on the side bar of the site and the Store page as well:

http://www.philayoub.com/store.htm

And is available in hard copy, mp3 downloads, and in a discounted package with Schoolbus Window Paper Heart.


TIPS FOR PURCHASING:

Tip #1: You can buy the hard copy by clicking EITHER the RED or YELLOW buttons on the site. I think they’re the same price. And despite what you’ve been taught all these years don’t let “red” stop you and don’t hesitate even for a second at “yellow.”

Tip #2: If you prefer downloadable mp3’s, you can do that from the RED button ONLY as of right now.

Tip #3: If you want a discounted bundle of the new record with Schoolbus Window Paper Heart, you can do that from the YELLOW button ONLY as of right now.

Tip #4: Both will take credit card. Yellow also accepts Paypal.

Tip #5: If you’re undecided, I would suggest the hard copies as opposed to the mp3’s. Better sound quality and prettier pictures! That is assuming you can wait the day or two for it to arrive in the mail. I know, I know, it’ll feel like an eternity…



REVIEWS:

Well, it’s been available for about 12 hours, so there aren’t any reviews yet. I don’t even think my mom has listened to it yet. She says she’ll get to it soon, though. So I’ll have to give you my reviews:

“If you loved SWPH, A&D is 13 songs more of the same of what you loved about it!”

“If you thought SWPH was pretty good, A&D builds on that and takes it to a completely new level!”

“If you didn’t like SWPH, then well…you must be Dave Frederick from Knoxville, TN. Cause I think he was the only one.”


THANK YOU TO THOSE THAT PARTICIPATED IN HAITI RELIEF FUND EFFORT:

Thanks so much to all that bought the single “Flowers at Work” (inspired by Matthew McConaughey, of course) for the Haiti Relief Fund benefit! I really appreciated so many people participating and it meant a lot to me that we could help them out a bit. Thanks!


TWITTER:

I am now on Twitter! Wanna know what I’m doing and thinking virtually every minute of every day? I know you do. Connect with me on there:

http://twitter.com/philayoub


FACEBOOK FRIEND AND/OR FAN:

So I have a Facebook “friend” page and a “fan” page.

If you’re already a friend, then fan me here!
http://www.facebook.com/philayoubmusic

If you’re already a fan, then friend me here!
http://www.facebook.com/philayoub

If you’re already both, then you are automatically a member of the "phil phacebook phan and phriend hall of phame."


SO WHAT DOES ONE DO ON THE DAY OF A CD RELEASE?:

Announcer: “Phil Ayoub, you just released a new CD! It’s the culmination of weeks, months, and years of hard work….what are you gonna do now??!!"

PA: “I’M GOING TO….the dentist.”

(No, seriously, I have a dentist appointment today. Rock star...)


To everyone on this list, I know it’s been a while since I’ve put out any new music so I truly appreciate you all sticking around and your continued interest. Its nice to have some new songs to share and thank you all so much!

-Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...