Thursday, April 22, 2010

PREVIOUS MAILER 4/16---“A&D” NOW ON iTunes, I SMELL LIKE DONUTS…

PREVIOUS MAILER 4/16---“A&D” NOW ON iTunes, I SMELL LIKE DONUTS…

Hi Everyone…

“A&D” (that’s what the cool kids are calling “Arrivals and Departures” nowadays. Well, the cool kids that live in my mind), is now up and available on iTunes! When people asked me how long it takes to get an album on iTunes, I say it usually takes 4-6 weeks or so. Well, not for Dave Matthews, but for a lot of independent artists like me. Well, it’s up there now after only a week and a half. A week and a half, baby!

You can just open up your iTunes and search Phil Ayoub. Some people prefer to buy their downloads from iTunes, so this is for you. It’s also for the people who might not want the whole album cause they’re a little choosier with what songs they want…

Only want the rocking songs? There’s a song for that.

Only want the love songs? There’s a song for that.

Only want the heartbreak songs? There’s a song for that.

Only want the songs that feature a dog performing? Or more specifically, a dog on percussion? There’s a song for that. Actually two songs for that. Or a dog on barkground vocals? There’s a different song for that.

Only want the song that features a cat performing? A cat, a cat, why yes, there’s a song for that.

Only want the song that mentions Richard Simmons, Elvis Presley, Tony Danza, and Clint Eastwood? Well then ask yourself, do you feel lucky? You should. Cause (God help us) there’s a song for that.

Only want the song with a Seinfeld reference? There’s a song for that. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Only want the song with a reference to Krispy Kreme donuts, the sitcom Friends (you gotta listen closely for that one), and the game show Press Your Luck? No whammies here, there’s a song for that.

Only want the song that was inspired by Matthew McConaughey? There’s a song for that (I’m typing this mailer with one hand, while standing in front of an open window playing the bongos with the other. Nude.).

Only want the song with a swear word? There’s a song for that (shhhh….no one tell my mom).


WANT THE HARD COPY OF THE CD WITH THE PRETTY PICTURES? Here:

http://www.philayoub.com/store.htm


A&D/D&D:

Whenever I say “A&D” it reminds me of “D&D.” Which is of course Dunkin Donuts. I was there the other day (I’m there every day) and I saw that they’re selling retro t-shirts. I bought one. I put it on. It smells like donuts. Or maybe I smell like donuts.


Its Friday, I’m tanned…have a great weekend everyone!

-Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...