Thursday, February 23, 2012

Here's a fascinating, intriguing, riveting interview I did recently on the popular RI late night talk show "Wicked Late with Brendan Kirby." My mom went on and on complimenting Brendan after she saw it...and never said anything about me

And sometimes, Phil can be an ass...

Here's a very good, and very well thought out review of A&D. And as someone who's used to getting B's all through school (elementary, middle, high, college, grad...), I'll take it!!! Much thanks to The Daily Vault for the listen and review!  http://dailyvault.com/toc.php5?review=6912

Wow, rough week for Tiger Woods. He falls to 12th in golf's world rankings, and to 2nd in the sleazy womanizing world rankings, behind new #1 Arnold Schwarzenegger. May 23, 2011 at 8:59pm

At 10am yesterday my friend ran a 5 mile race in the same clothes he wore out on the town until 2am the night before. With every other runner in t-shirts, shorts, and sneakers, he wore a dress shirt, jeans, and shoes. He didn't win...but its times like this where you realize that's not really what's important. What's important here is...actually, I'm not sure what's important. But I salute him. May 23, 2011 at 12:44pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...